Guest House, Lodge
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
6 Days Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal & Trek to Chisapani.
Driving: 1 hr. Walking: 4 hrs. Trail Attractions: Oaks, Rhododendron Forest, panoramic himalayan views, and Waterfalls. Max. Altitude: 2,300 m (Chisapani). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 02: Trek to Kutumsang.
Walking: 6/7 hrs. Trail Attractions: Langtang Range Mountains, Meadows, and Fields. Max. Altitude: 2,446 m (Kutumsang). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Thadepati.
Walking: 5/6 hrs. Trail Attractions: Rhododendron Forest, and snow-capped mountains. Max. Altitude: 3,650 m (Thadepati). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 04: Trek to Tarkeghyang.
Walking: 5/6 hrs. Trail Attractions: Sherpa Village, Melamchi Gaun, Monasteries, and beautiful forest. Max. Altitude: 2,560 m (Tarkeghyang). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Sermathang.
Walking: 4/5 hrs. Trail Attractions: Water springs, Buddhist Monastery. Max. Altitude: 2,610 m (Sermathang). Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Melamchi Pul & drive back to Kathmandu.
Driving: 2/3 hrs. Trail Attractions: Terraced fields. Drop to your hotel. Gosaikunda Trek finished here!
Trek Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu to Sundarijal by private car.
- Twin Bed sharing teahouse/lodge/ accommodation during the trek.
- Everyday breakfast, lunches, and dinner while on the trek.
- An English speaking government license holder trekking guide.
- One porter for two trekkers.
- Necessary Park Permits.
- Melamchi to Kathmandu by sharing a bus.
Trek Cost Excludes:
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at Kathmandu.
- International Flight Fares.
- Tips/Gratitude for trekking staffs.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Extra expenses occurred in case of landslides, political unrest, strike etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes list.