Manaslu, the eighth highest mountain in the world, is located about forty miles east of Annapurna I. It is one of the popular 8000m. peaks for climbing in the Himalayas of Nepal, especially among the Japanese. The mountain's long ridges and valley glaciers offer feasible approaches from all directions. Possible avalanches in bad weather, crevasses, and slippery snow make this mountain a little distinct from other mountains in Nepal. Normally four high camps are established in the approach. Crevasses between Camp I & Camp II and avalanche threat from Camp III to Camp IV are notable in climbing the peak.
55 Days Travel Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu (1310m/4298ft)
Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. It is 7km and takes about 10 minutes. Overnight at the hotel, B.B plan
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley SightSeeing
After breakfast beautiful "Kathmandu Valley" sightseeing. On this day we visit Shwoyambhunath Stupa, Baudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Patan Durbar Square, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Overnight at the hotel, B.B plan
Day 3: Stay in Kathmandu for the official procedure
Day 4: Kathmandu - Gorkha by bus.
Day 5: Trek to Khanchwok.
Day 6: Trek to Arughat.
Day 7: Trek to Soti Khola.
Day 8: Trek to Machhakhola
Day 9: Trek to Lauri.
Day 10 Trek to Serson.
Day 11: Trek to Deng.
Day 12: Trek to Ghap.
Day 13: Trek to Namrung.
Day 14: Trek to Syala.
Day 15: Trek to Sama Gaun.
Day 16: Trek to Manaslu base camp
Day 17/45: Climbing period
Day 46: Clean up the base camp
Day 47/51: Retrace to Gorkha / Dhading
Day 52: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 53: Kathmandu
Rest day at Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel. B.B Plan.
Day 54: Kathmandu
Rest day at Kathmandu. Surprise dinner party. Overnight at hotel. B.B Plan.
Day 55: Departure to Airport
Departure to the airport for the onward destination.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast (hotel 4 star Level)
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance & insurance for base camp staff ( sirdar, cook, kitchen boy and liaison officer )
- Food and fuel at the base camp
- All camping equipment at the base camp such as, member tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, chairs, tables.
- Trek support for climbing members from Gorkha - base camp - Gorkha.
- Porters to carry loads from Gorkha - base camp - Gorkha / Dhading
- Royalty and peak permit
- Airport arrival and departure
- Land transportation from Kathmandu – Gorkha - Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu.
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas above base camp
- Expedition personal climbing gears
- Personal accident insurance and emergency evacuation, Helicopter rescue
- Expedition cargo custom clearance
- Bar bills & beverage
- Personal Satellite phone with e-mail & internet permit
- Waki takies permit
- Extra expenses for personal
- Oxygen and Mask regulator for climbing
- Entrance fees during sight seeing.
- Laundry, telephone calls, Bar Bills ( Mineral Water, cold drinks, whisky, beer etc),