Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes Trek
Guest House, Lodge
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
Kathmandu to Lukla & back by Twin Otter Flight
14 Days Trekking Itinerary:
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Trail Attractions: Panoramic Mountain Flight, Dudh Koshi River, Walking: 7/8 km, 4 Hrs, Max Altitude: 2,652 m / 8,699 ft (Phakding), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Trail Attractions: Enter into Natural World Heritage Site (Sagarmatha National Park), Stunning views of Thamserku Peak and the Kongdi RI Himal, Walking: 11/12 km, 6/7 Hrs, Max Altitude: 3,440 m / 11,283 ft (Namche Bazar), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 03: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Everest View Hotel, Explore nearby Museum and Village, Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 04: Trek to Phortse Thanga.
Trail Attractions: Pines, Oaks, and Rhododendrons Forest, spectacular views of Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Kangtega, and Mt. Khumbila, Walking: 6/7 km, 5/6 Hrs, Max Altitude:3,680 m / 12,073 ft (Phortse), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 05: Trek to Machhermo.
Trail Attractions: Mt. Cho Oyu, Lapharma Village, Walking: 10/11 km, 5/6 Hrs, Max Altitude: 4,470 m / 14,663 ft (Machhermo), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 06: Trek to Gokyo.
Trail Attractions: First, Second and Third Gokyo Lake, Walking: 7/8 km, 4/5 Hrs, Max Altitude: 4,800 m / 15,744 ft (Gokyo), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Gokyo Valley.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Fifth Gokyo Lake, Nogunzpa Glacier view, Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 08: Trek to Cho La Pass to Dzongla.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Gokyo Ri and cross Cho La Pass, Walking: 7/8 km, 7/8 Hrs, Max Altitude: 5,367 m / 17,604 ft (Cho La Pass), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche.
Walking: 6/7 km, 3/4 Hrs, Max Altitude: 4,940 m / 16,207 ft (Lobuche), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and stay at Gorakhshep.
Trail Attractions: visit world's highest glacier- the Khumbu Glacier, tour to Everest Base Camp, Walking: 13/14 km, 7/8 Hrs, Max Altitude: 5,364 m / 17,594 ft (Everest Base Camp), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 11: Hike to Kala Patthar, trek down to Pangboche.
Trail Attractions: Hike to Kala Patthar, breathtaking views of Mount Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Chagatse, Mt. Lhotse and the Mt. Pumori and many other peaks, Walking: 15/16 km, 7/8 Hrs, Max Altitude: 5,545 m / 18,188 ft (Kala Patthar), Overnight: Teahouse/Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazar.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla.
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu.
Drop to your hotel. Everest Base Camp Trek finished here!
Trek Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Domestic Airport Picks up and drop.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and back Flight Fares with Airport Taxes.
- Everyday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as per above itinerary.
- Teahouse/Lodge Accommodation while on Trek.
- An English Speaking Government Licence Holder Trekking Guide.
- One Porter for Two Hikers.
- Guide and Porter Salary, Insurance and Accommodation.
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System Fees.
- All Government Taxes.
- Assistance in case of Emergency Evacuation.
Trek Cost Excludes:
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel Insurance of Trekkers.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- International Air Fares.
- Nepal Visa.
- Tips and Gratitudes to Guide and Porters.
- Use of Wi-Fi, Phone Calls, and Personal Expenses.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in Cost Inclusive.