Sweet Short Honeymoon Tour
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
5 Days Sweet Honeymoon Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and Sightseeing Tour.
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the domestic airport and fly to Pokhara. This 25 mins short flight offers the panoramic views of the lofty mountains to the north. After arrival, transfer to the hotel and checks in. Short refreshment and proceed to visit Pokhara. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti George River, Mahendra Cave, Bats Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple with boating at Fewa Lake. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 03: Fly to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot.
- Morning drive to the north of the city at Sarangkot. View the sun rising and the golden lights sparkling over the towering mountains. Back to hotel and have breakfast. Transfer to the airport and fly back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, drive to Nagarkot, another hill station to observe the sunrise, sunset, and Himalayas. Overnight at Nagarkot.
- Day 04: Back to Kathmandu and Sightseeing Tour.
- View the sunrise from the hotel and back to Kathmandu. On the way visit the popular sites of Kathmandu like Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest Stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square. Free time and overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 05: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Short and Sweet Honeymoon Tour Trip finished here!
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Nagarkot.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back Flight Tickets.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes