Shivapuri Bird Watching Tour
Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
1 Day Bird Watching Itinerary:
- Day 01: Shivapuri Bird Watching Tour.
- Packed the breakfast and lunch for the day and leave the hotel early in the morning. Drive to Budhanilkantha, the foothill of Shivapuri National Park in the northern Kathmandu. Complete the formalities at the Army Camp and walk on foot to find out the birds inhabitant in this dense forest. Take breakfast and lunch on the way. Hike up to the Nagi Gompa situated at the hill of this park. Explore the surrounding and back to the hotel.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu to Budhanilkatha and back by private car.
- A professional bird expert guide.
- Packed Breakfast and Lunch.
- Binoculars, and
- Park Permits.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Kathmandu accommodation.
- Bar Bills.
- Expenses occurred due to strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost included.