Mar, Apr, May,Sep, Oct, Nov & Dec
6 days Honeymoon Tour Itinerary:
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival.
- You will be received by our airport representative then he will be assisting you to transfer to your hotel. Meet guide and a brief introduction to the whole program. Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara.
- Begins the morning with hot breakfast. Prepare to commence the incredible honeymoon trip. Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara. Pokhara is 206 km far from Kathmandu and takes around 7 hours. Arrival at Pokhara and hotel check-in. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 03: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
- The first and stunning attraction of Pokhara sunrise view from Sarangkot. Drive to the north of the city at Sarangkot. View the sun rising and the golden lights sparkling over the towering mountains. Back to hotel and after short rest proceed to visit other popular attraction of the city. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Seti George River, Mahendra Cave, Bats Cave, International Mountain Museum, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Devi's Fall, and Barahi Temple with boating at Fewa Lake. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 04: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Visit International World Peace Pagoda at the top of the hill to the south of Pokhara Valley. Back to the hotel and after short rest drive back to Kathmandu following the same route. Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel. Free time and overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 05: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
- Morning participates in the breathtaking one-hour mount Everest view flight. Early morning transfer to the airport and perform the adventurous mountain view flight. The flight provides a marvelous opportunity to observe the worlds' tallest mountain Mount Everest as well as other neighboring Himalayas. Back to the hotel and refresh. Then, proceed to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites around the valley. Visit Pashupatinath Temple (the biggest Hindu Temple), Bouddhanath Stupa (the biggest Stupa), Swoyambhunath Temple (also known as Monkey Temple), and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Day 06: Departure.
- Take breakfast and you will have free time until 12 noon (hotel check out time). Then, transfer to the international airport for your onward destination. The time has come to say goodbye and bring the beautiful memories with you. Pokhara Nepal Honeymoon Tour Trip finished here!
Tour Cost Includes:
- Kathmandu Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- Twin Bed sharing (2-5 star) hotel accommodation at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back by private vehicle.
- Everyday breakfast at the hotel.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by private vehicle.
- All the tour will be escorted by an English speaking guide.
- Entrance/Monument Fees during sightseeing at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar Bills like Mineral Water, Beer, Whiskey etc.
- Tips and gratitude to staff.
- Expenses occurred due to landslide, strike, political unrest etc.
- Rest of all that are not mentioned in cost includes